Will write more later, but for now, here's what's going on:
- more than 70 people arrested in Tahrir Square and in front of the Parliament
- more than 70 people locked inside al-Ghad headquarters on Talat Harb Square, including party leader Ayman Nour
- two al-Ghad members briefly detained, released, including the son of Ayman Nour
- Amnesty International member arrested
- people being beaten in Tahrir Square
- reports of sexual harassment and confiscation of mobile phones
State security is everywhere.